Parks and Recreation Services Master Plan
Parks, recreation, and cultural facilities, programs and services play a vital role in our community and in the lives of our residents. To provide direction to help maintain these important community assets over the next ten years, the Municipality of North Perth is preparing a Parks and Recreation Services Master Plan. This process will provide the Municipality with up-to-date insight on community needs and effective ways to deliver services, programs and more.
Have Your Say!
Over the coming months, there will be a number of opportunities for you to become a part of the conversation and make sure your voice is heard. Here's how you can get involved in the Parks and Recreation Services Master Plan process:
- Public Input Session: A great way to learn more about the Master Plan and provide your input. Drop-in any time during the session to learn more and provide your input.
- Thank you to everyone who attended and provided feedback during Public Input Session #1 and #2, held on November 16, 2016 and January 31, 2017 respectively.
- Join us on April 27, 2017 at 7 p.m. in the North Perth Council Chambers to review the Draft Master Plan! The meeting will include a formal presentation followed by a discussion session. If you wish, you can review the Draft Master Plan prior to the meeting below. Comments on the Draft Master Plan will be received until May 2, 2017:
- Online Community Survey: Open to all residents to help us collect details about community usage and preferences. The survey will be available from November 1st, 2016 to December 19th, 2016.
- Thank you to everyone who completed the Online Community Survey! The survey is now closed.
- Written Comments: Submit written comments to any municipal facility or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quick Feedback: To start thinking about your parks and recreation services needs, e-mail us your responses to the following statements:
- The things I like best about parks, recreation, and culture in North Perth are ...
- Parks, recreation and culture in North Perth can be improved by ...
- Over the next ten years, the biggest parks, recreation and culture priorities in North Perth are ...
To get more information, send us your answers, or to share your ideas for the Parks and Recreation Services Master Plan, send us a e-mail to email@example.com.
Visit the general Parks and Recreation webpage here.